ACA International is the association for professional businesses and individuals in the credit and collection industry.
Better Business Bureau
BBB ensures that high standards for trust are set and maintained. They exist so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of trust.
Dun & Bradstreet
D&B Canada (Dun & Bradstreet) will help you to mitigate risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability.
Equifax empowers businesses and consumers with credit information they can trust.
Experian is a global information services company dedicated to helping organizations and consumers make commercial and financial decisions with greater confidence and control.
International Association of Commercial Collectors
IACC is the largest organization of commercial collection specialists in the world.
TransUnion gives businesses and consumers the power to achieve their goals and helps build stronger economies worldwide.
AR Collection Solution Inc. is dedicated to ongoing education while providing useful information and resources. Please contact us if you would like to add a link. We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you making any of these mistakes when extending credit?
- Not specifying your credit terms and contractual interest in writing.
- Not getting authorized signatures on documents.
- Not using a credit application, checking references, and verifying information.
- Not checking credit reports.
- Not obtaining guarantees and security.
- Not clearly stating on your invoice the transaction(s) agreed upon.
- Not stipulating type of payment(s) accepted.
- Not asking for detailed and legible contact information.
- Not recording relevant dates such as invoice, service, completion, and delivery dates.